Reflection 1.
My experience in this work has been difficult, entertaining, and a bit frustrating. Because it takes time and analysis to find the solution to these errors, but at the same time, I was very happy to put my knowledge into practice. At the time of reviewing our pronunciation, we found certain errors that teachers correct us from the first levels but we still continue to make them, although most of the time we realize it. I realize that designing the exercises is difficult because you must focus on pronunciation and in the same way include the other skills such as reading, writing, and listening. At first, I did not know what to do but remember the first levels English have helped me a lot since my teachers did different activities in class to practice various sounds using tong twister.
I liked doing this job because I thought a lot and put my brain and creativity to work to do the exercises. I also see a great effort, delicacy, and intelligence that teachers have to design each activity in class in their respective areas (reading, speaking, etc.) that they develop to improve the deficiencies of their students. I would like to use this experience in both parts as a student because I can correct a time without my mistakes fossilizing and as a teacher to help my students with good activities so that from their first they are participatory, speak and correct their weaknesses in pronunciation. Finally, I suggest to my classmates that we always participate in class and that in each job we make use of our imagination and creativity to develop those skills that are still weak so we help each other and we will help our future students.
Reflection 2
By doing projects like this we gain a lot of knowledge about the common mistakes Spanish speakers make when using the English language. And is that many times English learners tend to pronounce vowels in English as they do in their mother tongue. As students and future teachers, this project is important because we know the mistakes we make when speaking, we also look for the best activities that will help improve the pronunciation of those sounds that are often difficult to acquire a good pronunciation.
One of the most important strengths was that we were able to investigate and elaborate some pronunciation errors and we know that doing this project will be useful in our near future as teachers, it is an excellent technique to help our future students in this language.
It is good to apply the knowledge acquired and all the previous levels and it is useful to work in a group because we can support each other. As students and future teachers, this project is a threshold of the work that we will be doing in a few years because surely, we will have cases in which the students would not pronounce some words well, so this type of exercises is a very useful tool to correct errors in pronunciation.
I recommend the teacher to continue doing this type of project that helps students increase their knowledge of the English language in this case.
No comments:
Post a Comment